Less than a tenth the size of an ant, a dust mite’s whole world is contained in the dusty film under a bed or in a forgotten corner. This realm is right under our noses, but from our perspective, the tiny specks of brilliant color blend together into a nondescript grey. What are these colorful microscopic particles? Michael Marder explores the science of dust.
- Educator Michael Marder
- Director Mette Ilene Holmriis
- Script Editor Elizabeth Cox
- Producer The Animation Workshop, Ian Otto
- Associate Producer Bethany Cutmore-Scott, Elizabeth Cox
- Content Producer Gerta Xhelo
- Editorial Producer Alex Rosenthal
- Narrator Addison Anderson
- Music Stephen LaRosa
Different visual devellopment stills. Trying to play with the different elements and getting into a color scheme.